At Diamond Boutique, customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business. Accordingly, we are pleased to offer a seven (7) day, no questions asked return policy for all non-custom* jewelry which includes stock or standard jewelry with proof of purchase. Stock or standard jewelry must be returned for STORE CREDIT or EXCHANGE. The item must be in its original, unused, undamaged condition (i.e., with no missing, broken, or exchanged stones and the finish of both metal and stone (s) is unscratched and unmarred) as it was when purchased. Your request will be processed after Diamond Boutique inspects and verifies the condition of the item. Diamond Boutique will credit or exchange the full cost of the item (excluding shipping, handling and insurance charges, if any). This policy does not apply to timepieces, or custom ordered jewelry items. Custom ordered jewelry items are not returnable under any circumstances. Custom order items include, but are not limited to custom manufactured jewelry designs, special order items, and any item that has been altered from its original design. Deposits for custom ordered items are not refundable under any circumstances.
Return Policy Exclusions
- No returns on jewelry items that have been sized, damaged or altered in any way by the customer or Diamond Boutique or any third party after purchase.
- No returns on personalized or engraved item(s).
- No returns on body jewelry, for hygienic purposes.
- No returns on jewelry items that the customer and Diamond Boutique agree mutually upon purchase are non-returnable.
Custom Ordered/Special Order Jewelry
- No returns or cancellations on custom ordered/special order jewelry.
- Custom ordered/special order jewelry includes jewelry that is made specifically for the customer, is specially commissioned by the customer and custom engraved items.
Watch Return Policy
- Watches may be returned for exchange or store credit within seven (7) days upon purchase.
- Watches must be in their original condition and original packaging, including manuals and warranty cards (not filled out).
- No returns on watches that have been worn.
- No returns on watches that evidence any sign of being worn, including but not limited to, scratches or blemishes.
- No returns on watches that have been resized or modified in any way, such as removing bracelet links.
- No returns on special order watches.
*Diamond Boutique reserves the right to modify its return policy.
Our Return Process
A return authorization from Diamond Boutique is required prior to returning any merchandise. Return authorizations must be requested within 2 days of receipt of the item. Your return package must display a Return Authorization Code. The cost of returning any item will be incurred by the customer.
To properly return an item to Diamond Boutique, follow these instructions:
1. Contact Diamond Boutique to inform us of your intent to return your item by emailing us. You will be given a Return Authorization Code to write on the outside of your package.
2. Package your return and include all original boxes and packaging. If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate and/or watch papers and the certificate is not returned, you may be liable up to $300 for the replacement cost. Include in the package a copy of your original receipt with the Return Authorization Code noted on the receipt.
Please address the package to:
Ref. Online Returns, RA #______
2710 Via De La Valle, B-280
Del Mar, CA 92014
3. If merchandise is returned to Diamond Boutique, the customer must purchase adequate insurance to cover the retail value of the merchandise. Any returned merchandise damaged in transit will not qualify for credit; insurance is the only protection you have should damage occur. Insure the package for the full selling price (minus shipping charges) and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination. Please check with your selected mail carrier to make sure the carrier will allow you to insure your shipment for the full value. (The US Postal Service will insure however FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.)
Once we receive your item and the item is accepted, your credit will be processed in 5-7 business days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Control Department. Returns with no return authorization code, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
All free gifts with purchase must be returned with products that are to be returned for credit. Credits will not be issued for a product if free gifts are not returned simultaneously.
Diamond Boutique reserves the right to assess a 20% restocking fee on returns that do not meet the above requirements.
Diamond Boutique will make every effort to accommodate your shipping requests. All packages shipped from Diamond Boutique require a signature upon delivery. All packages are insured to cover damage during shipment up to the point of acceptance. A package is considered accepted when any person receiving the package signs for it from the delivering carrier. If an item is damaged while in transit, a claim should be filed by the customer in accordance with the carrier’s current policies and procedures. We ship FedEx and offer three shipping options within the Continental United States: Standard (ground), 2nd Day Air, and Overnight Next Day Air, which do not include Saturday delivery. We do not ship internationally. We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes and will only ship to the cardholder’s billing addresses. Please note shipments to Alaska and Hawaii can only be shipped second day.
Delivery of Your Items
Once funds for the order have been confirmed, delivery of your items can take 5 to 8 business days, depending on your location and the shipping method you select at checkout. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Please be aware that customized items, such as personalized jewelry or items requiring special sizing, may require additional delivery time.